Happy Birthday Daughter Wishes, Quotes & Poems: Not only Birthday Text Messages For Lover but we have a wide collection of Birthday Pictures, Birthday wallpapers having messages, Birthday Song, Quotes and much more. That means when you choose us, there is no need to go anywhere else. You will find everything at this platform. You may prepare Birthday Card using these outstanding Birthday Wishing Wallpapers or Birthday Wishing pictures and much more. You are allowed to follow your heart when you choose us. We are here only to cater your need, requirement and taste. And the all birthday, quote, message, songs, collection has been prepared with keeping this thing in mind.
- Ever since you were a little baby to the day you became a teenage girly, you have always been the love of your mommy and daddy. Happy birthday.
- As long as I see respect in your eyes, my life seems like the most beautiful prize. As long as I can feel warmth in your hugs, everything else seems cozy and snug. Happy birthday,
- As long as I can keep showering my love on my daughter, I will be happy now and forever. Happy birthday.
- Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, innocent and friendly. Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. Happy birthday.
- More than being a daughter, you have been a friend. Thanks for being so mature through all of life’s bends. Happy birthday.
- The Gods smiled on us, the angels blessed us and the fairies worked their magic on our lives on the day you were born. Happy birthday.
- We always thought that we would be the ones to teach you how to be a good daughter. But it turned out that you have been teaching us how to be good parents all along. Happy birthday.
- Our hearts beat for no one but you, ever since the day we heard your say boo. Happy birthday
- I am proud to say the mini version of myself is way better that the original one. Happy birthday sweetheart.
- Sometimes I may scold you, I may also get angry. Sometimes I might nag you, I may even be grumpy. But no matter what I do, or how annoying I may seem… all I want is for you, to live all your dreams.
- I still remember cuddling you in my arms and singing you a lullaby. But seeing you so grown up makes me realize how time flies. Happy birthday to my daughter.
- Just watching you grow up brings a smile on our faces. Always remember that our love for you is a limitless oasis. Happy birthday.
- As parents we couldn’t have has for anything more, than a daughter who we simply adore. In our lives we never have a bad day, because your smiles wipe all our sorrows away. Happy birthday.
- Our life’s pride and our never-ending happiness, is what you are our dear little princess. Happy birthday.
- To my daughter… our relationship has had its share of ups and downs, but the best part is that hugs always follow frowns. Happy birthday.
- A daughter is the chapter without which the story of her parents’ life can never be complete. Happy birthday dear.
- I don’t want to reduce you to a fruit by calling you the apple of my eye. I want to put you on a pedestal by confessing that you are the ruby of my eye. Happy birthday precious.
- The most beautiful flower of the world does not belong to an exotic tropical forest or remote grassland… it belongs to family and it is my daughter. Happy birthday.
- I still remember the time, our daughter when you became. After you came into our lives, things were never the same. Everything became beautiful, prettier and more lovable. We realized that you are not just our daughter, but an angel so special. Happy birthday.
- Sometimes I think about how wonderful a daughter you are to me. It reminds me of all the happy times and beautiful memories. Happy birthday.
- Daughters like you are fairies. They make their parents’ lives magical like a surreal fairy tale. Happy birthday.
- Your mommy loves you, more than chocolate parfait. You daddy loves you, more than any of his mates. You make every single day beautiful, vibrant and sweet – you are truly our lives’ ultimate treat. Happy birthday.
- You will never realize why we love you so much until the day you become a mother to a darling daughter like yourself. Happy birthday sweetie.
- If there existed a word to describe daughters like you, it would be the most beautiful word to ever be written. Happy birthday dear.
- There is a deeper meaning to why we call you our little princess. Nothing in our lives matters more than your happiness. Fly, rise above and reach out for everything you want in life. As your parents we will always be there to help you in strife. Happy birthday.
- Every time I decide to be tough as a rock when you make mistakes, you give me your adorable smile and I just melt like a warm gooey cake. Happy birthday.
- On the day you were born, we promised ourselves that we would teach our daughter some of the most important lessons of life. But as you have grown up, it is you who has taught us some of life’s most important lessons. We love you and wish you a very happy birthday.
- Your happiness and your success – these are the only two things we want in life and we are doing everything we can to help you get them. Happy birthday dear.
- I kept scolding you all the time, telling you to grow up. I never knew you would actually take my advice and turn into this beautiful and mature angel. Happy birthday.
BIRTHDAY POEMS FOR DAUGHTERS
No matter how old our precious girls may be (5 years old or 55), it’s always nice to let them know how much we love them and how much they mean to us.
A Daughter Like You
You’re my daughter,
and I’d just like to say,
You bring me joy,
each and every day.
Whenever I think,
or look at you,
I know I’m blessed,
that’s wonderfully true.
You’re very special,
A helping hand,
always willing to share.
You’re always determined,
to achieve what’s in your mind,
Thinking of others,
you’re actions are kind.
I shall admit,
we’re a wonderful team,
To have a daughter like you,
was my ultimate dream.
A daughter is someone,
you may always depend,
With a beautiful heart,
she’s your very close friend.
About anything, you may,
open and talk,
Seek helpful advice,
during a refreshing nice walk.
She will comfort you,
when you’re just feeling down,
Understands you so well,
every expression and frown.
A daughter is someone,
you may joke with and laugh,
She is clearly,
your other half.
I Love My Daughter
I love my daughter,
with my heart and soul,
Having her in my life,
makes me peaceful and whole.
She brings me joy,
and happiness so sweet,
When she feels pain,
my heart skips a beat.
I love my daughter,
she’s gentle and kind,
She’s so thoughtful,
and has a beautiful mind.
She’s one of those people,
that instinctively cares,
Her time and knowledge,
with others she shares.
I love my daughter,
since her birth, I have won,
She knows how to laugh,
and loves to have fun.
Since she was a child,
she’d routinely amaze,
I’ll love my daughter,
beyond the end of my days.
From the day that you were born,
and I held you very close,
I knew in my joyful heart,
that you’re my very precious rose.
My life changed for the better,
I felt it in my heart,
I just knew, for the rest of my life,
we’d never be apart.
Months and years have passed,
and I watched you mature and grow,
I promised myself, forever,
my love for you, I’ll show.
I wish you a beautiful life,
filled with joy and infinite bliss,
I’ll always be your mother,
and my precious rose I kiss.
I’ve always been so happy,
and way beyond just glad,
That I have a daughter like you,
and I get to be your dad.
Sometimes in plain old words,
might be hard for me to express,
But having you in my life,
is the top of my success.
Let me tell you one thing,
that my love for you is dear,
Whenever you enter my mind,
my heart beings to cheer.
I promise to always care,
be kind, and show respect.
I’ll do everything in my power,
to keep you safe and to protect.
It doesn’t matter how old,
the years may help you turn,
I’ll always be your father,
who shows love and true concern.
You are our daughter,
and we love you so much,
From the day you were born,
and that very first touch.
You came into our lives,
and made it much more,
We knew right away,
it became better than before.
We wish that you live,
a life that’s truly complete,
Hope it’s filled with adventures,
may your memories be sweet.
We’d just like to say,
we’re tremendously proud,
and to love you forever,
in our hearts, we have vowed.
Special and Rare
beautiful daughter of mine,
When I look at you,
your eyes always shine.
I truly admire,
Your love for life,
is here to inspire.
It’s been another,
absolutely wonderful year,
That I’ve been blessed,
with you my dear.
Countless birthday wishes,
I would like to share,
With a daughter like you,
that is special and rare.
One of these wishes,
In my heart, I constantly feel,
It’s the love that I have for you,
which is boundless and real.
You’re my daughter,
and I’m glad you’re my own.
You’re full of surprises,
I hope you don’t clone.
You’re truly special,
in a very unique way,
I know you’re expensive,
for last month, I must pay.
I must say,
I’d never trade,
You seem determined,
when I am afraid.
I do love you,
a super great deal,
Your humorous ways,
You better place,
this poem in a frame,
I’ll just change the name.
you’re my special daughter,
Now please be kind,
and bring me some water.
FUNNY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FOR DAUGHTER
- I’ve decided to switch my vote from the (Republican/Democratic) party to your birthday party.
- Who ever decided to celebrate birthdays must have been young.
- “Old is in the eye of the beholder.” That’s why it’s getting difficult to read.
- Having a personal crisis or wondering about your life purpose is normal on your birthday. So you get to be normal for one day out of the year.
- There’s a correlation between aging and being dishonest about your age. So, on a scale of 1-100, how many years dishonest are you?
- In some cultures, age is a sign of distinction that demands respect. Tell me. How many years of respect do I owe you?
- I understand if you don’t want to tell me your true age. However, I have a math problem for you to help me with. If I’m __ years old now, how old will you be when I turn 100 years old?
- If you’re wondering what to wear for your birthday, don’t forget that you can wear your birthday suit. Don’t forget to iron it though. It gets more wrinkled each year.
- Since your mother worked extremely hard on your birthday to birth you, shouldn’t she be the one getting the presents, cake, and party?
- day card that matches their age. Unfortunately, they were all out of the stone tablet and ancient papyrus greeting cards. I guess this more modern version will have to do.
- I don’t understand why people get so bent out of shape over birthdays. If you think about it, it’s the other 364 days of the year that make people so old.
- Hey if you think about it, ‘over the hill’ is not such a bad thing. After all, going downhill is a lot easier and more fun. Think of life as a roller coaster. Happy birthday.
- There’s one main thing that makes people stop enjoying their own birthdays. That’s the day they realize that they will die some day. For that reason, I’m not going to bring up the fact that you aren’t getting any younger this year. I’ll just wish you a happy birthday.
- Do you know what famous person was born on this very special day… I don’t know either. I only know of you.
- You know what? If you could be president today, I think I might switch my political affiliation to the birthday party.
- Best wishes on your 21st time having a 29th birthday. Keep enjoying your twenties.
- If you have a birthday in the middle of the woods and no one is there to celebrate with you, then did you actually get older? Happy birthday, and have fun on your camping trip to the middle of nowhere.
- Who says you actually have to keep having birthdays? We all stop having them sometime. There’s a ton of people in the cemeteries that stopped celebrating birthdays a long time ago.
- Don’t be tempted to reflect on your entire life each birthday. At your age, that would take a long time.
- Getting older and growing up are two very different things. One is still an option.
- The grim reaper has marked another hatch mark next to your name. Have a great birthday!
- The most frustrating thing about becoming an old cynical person is that it is difficult to blame someone for it happening.
- Some people try to hide their age by calling themselves mature or seniors, but I like being honest with old people.
- I wish I had remembered to get you a present. My memory must be going in your old age.
- I wish you were older today… Oh, my wish came true!
- Wishing you enough air to blow out all of your candles.
- I am wishing it was my birthday on your birthday. But since it’s your birthday, I’ll keep the presents and you keep the age.
- I am wishing for you to wish for more wishes when you blow out your candles.
- Have the best birthday anyone could expect to have at your age.
- Wishing you a birthday as fun as your original birthday, minus the terrifying, slimy birth experience.
- Enjoy your senior citizen discounts. You deserve them.
- I wish today was not your birthday… because I forgot to get you a present. I’ll blow out your candles so my wish will come true.
- Keep getting older, because aging a little each year beats the alternative.
- There’s nothing funny about having a birthday and getting old when you ARE old. That’s why I am going to keep your birthday wishes totally serious.
If you have been fed up by searching best happy birthday sayings, then it’s the time to stop all this as we are here to serve you a wide collection of Birthday Text Message. The wide collection of best birthday wishes quotes will not let you down when you decide to send it. So, what are you waiting for? You must go through the collection in order to surprise your loved one. Here, you can choose wonderful message to send your loved one and it can be anyone. I know that you are very curious to know about the collection and that’s why you must not waste your time. These inspirational birthday wishes are very cool and can be another way to showcase your love and affection to the birthday Boy or Girl. Don’t forget to check it out.